Sparrow MD Introduce a Friend Program - Terms & Conditions
Sparrow MD may, from time to time, offer our customers and users of our website the opportunity to receive rewards from the Sparrow MD website by referring other real people (“Sparrow MD Introduce a Friend Program”). If you choose to participate in the Sparrow MD Introduce a Friend Program (any such participant, a “Referrer”), you are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals located within Canada only. Participants must be at least 18 years old and be legally permitted to provide the personal information (e.g., name and email address) of each Referred Customer. The Sparrow MD Introduce a Friend Program cannot be used by corporate entities, businesses, or teams as determined in Sparrow MD's sole discretion.
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a qualifying referral made through the Sparrow MD website by the Referrer. You are limited to three Qualified Referrals per calendar month.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution referrals that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your current and future participation in the Sparrow MD Introduce a Friend Program. You agree that you will only send referrals to individuals that meet the eligibility requirements for the Sparrow MD Introduce a Friend Program. You will indemnify and hold Sparrow MD, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and successors harmless, from and against any claims that may arise from any unlawful forwarding of the referral message.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Sparrow MD reserves the right to cancel the Introduce a Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed Referral Rewards will be forfeited at that time.
- Additional Terms, Conditions, Exclusions, and Restrictions. Additional terms, conditions, exclusions, and restrictions may apply. We reserve the right to make certain Referral Rewards selectively available to certain customers at any time based on activity, geographical location, program participation or other factors determined at our sole discretion.